Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

The Sly games are one of my most favorite video games ever. I think this animation is the only one I seen on Newgrounds about Sly Cooper and his gang so I'm glad to see another fan of the games. The animation is entertaining but I have to say though that the joke just dragged on and on. It should've been shorter or at least make a compilation of them. Also, I like how loose the animation is. It's not the most perfectly drawn animation I have seen but it still has that Sly Cooper feel to it which I like.

B B

Has more meaning than what people see

This is why we celebrate Clockday. Not so that users can spam the portal but because it is a day for the Underdogs; the users we usually don't recognize that are also unique. By accident StrawberryClock created a master piece. He also created a legacy here on Newgrounds.

We thank you StrawberryClock and what B has given us. Long live the true King of the Portal!

Final fantasy 7 in 3 min. Final fantasy 7 in 3 min.

Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game.

That was actually really accurate. Everything was spot on. I made EXPLOSION in my pants.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

Way too awesome

This is so genius. I love the facial animations you put on the characters and the voice acting is superb. You don't even need girl voice actors because your voice is like an eargasm to my....eyes. This was an awesome animation and hilarious all the way through. I can't wait to see(in 1-2 more years)what you come up with in episode 3. Also, people need to stop complaining about the load time cause it is worth the wait.

Dem Parodeez - 2 Dem Parodeez - 2

Dem parodeez shur r fhunee!

I just saw the greatest flash parody ever. Not only that, the voice acting was top notch as well. I'm so glad that my eyes work and are able to watch this god flash. You praise me with a second one?

DahDoctow responds:

this is the second one, but i shall make a 3rd dont you worry ;)

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

THERE HAVE BETTER BE A SHOCK4!

I love your stick animations especially the SHOCK series. This was epic and the ending was so unpredictable. I love Mr. Red and his antics of being a janitor. You should have put some awesome music in this one like you did with SHOCK2(something with lyrics). The slow motion captured it beautifully. This is why I watch stick figure animations.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

OH YEEEEEEEEEES

This animation made me moist. You describe what I'm feeling for Halo Reach so perfectly.

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

I always loved space animations

Excellent work! This is very different from your CCC animations.. in a good way, though. Instead of it just being a music video from beginning to end this one actually has a storyline somewhat. The animation also feels like you've practiced a lot and seems very smooth. The voice acting is great as well and I'm glad you included English subtitles for it too. The jokes that you put into it are quite funny especially the part where he takes the shrooms making him hallucinate.

Also, the interactive scenes in midway of the animation and at the end credits were cool. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

Action Packed Epicness!

I see that your drawing and animations skills have gotten better. This is one of the best Madness animations of '10. I told you watching all that anime would pay off and it did. Also, there really is no big difference from High Quality and Best Quality. Did you just do that for shits and giggles?

Lol, when the clown changed forms he looked like a red penis.

'Contact' 'Contact'

Haha :D

That was very funny! I bet most of the people that watched this missed all the easter eggs.