Boring Game Boring Game

Boring summary with boring ratings

Boring review about how boring it is. Boring.

belugerin responds:

Boring Response

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

I'm not an addict, I can stop at any time!

Very fun and addicting game. The artwork is really easy on the eyes and the music is relaxing. It's just like playing in a casino only difference is that in this game it's not real money(Thank god). I had a fun time playing it.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Eureka-A Gem of a Game

If this was made back in the day when Nintendo was all the rage this game would have been a saler. Challenging yet fun, kinda boring story yet hilarious. I've played through all the story modes including the Dr.Tary one and, in my opinion, was the best playthrough. I just got nostalgia'd.

Rigoberto, The Yak Rigoberto, The Yak

Worthy Enough

In honesty it doesn't deserve a ten but to be fair it gets a seven. The good stuff: The music and art are really well put and the story was funny. The bad stuff:Tthe walk and jump cycle is what let this game down. The jump is sometimes delayed/it doesn't go high enough and the walk cycle should have been faster. The levels are really creative and challenging and so are the bosses. You're right it wasn't impossible because I've finished it, though I am glad you put in a walkthrough for us. This had potential but kind of went down hill.

MonoFlauta responds:

Mmmm ok i didnt make it faster so doesnt how fucking fast but yes maybe a bit would be better... also the jump thing... its not impossible i dont find it like a bug or something like that....

Well... nothing more to say i think this review at least accept that its difficult not impossible

Thanks for revviewing

Strawberry Shakedown Strawberry Shakedown

The game is badly glitched

Every time I play it the timer goes down faster than you can say "fuck" and I'm not even touching the sides. Also, when I press the "back to menu" button it somehow goes to playing the game again.

Zachary responds:

It's your pc

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

In My Opinion...

This is one of AdultSwim's best games. I can play this for hours. I love how it can give you a seizure, lol. I have beaten, too(finally). It's so frustratingly simple and fun.

Color Theory Color Theory

Haha Very Creative

I liked the part when you beat it where it says "Hey dude, remember that time you beat me that was totally sweet, keep it up!". Fun to play and somewhat challenging. I beat it in around 20 minutes. I could go for some more, though.

Cyberpolice: The Game Cyberpolice: The Game

I found it enjoyable!

No bugs on my end. The game is short and simple and is fun to kill some trolls but there really is no replay value unless you come back to get the rest of the medals. I've gotten all the medals including the secret one(sneaky little thing. I had to search for it everywhere). Also, I love the remix song but gets annoying a few times you play it.
Mustache~~

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

The Little Freakin' Knight Does It Again!

This is top notch. Great game-play, interesting story, and wicked soundtrack that fits it perfectly, voice acting as well. This is a game for when you're bored and really need something interesting to do. Also, you can go back anytime and get the medals you've messed and it's just that simple. I've actually gotten most of the medals except for the six hidden swords you have to find throughout the game. I found the light saber weapon; best weapon choice for me. You can easily wipe out any foe in three swings. After this, adventure games will never be the same.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Got to say...

At first, I wasn't really feeling it but just because I kept constantly losing I wasn't going to give it a low score. Now, I've gotten all the medals and from some miracle I actually made it to the bottom of that god forsaken pit of yours. Really addicting and really challenging.