All 37 art Reviews

KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC

YOUSE GAWHT TAHLEENT

I have stared at a lot of things in my life time but this means something. Whatever that something is, it's a whole lot of it! MASTERFUL!!!

Rucklo responds:

TANZX MANG UR KEWL GLAD U LIEKD IT MANG!

Highway to Madness! Highway to Madness!

So much chaos in one scene

It's freaking awesome. Your artwork keeps getting better especially your Madness ones. I'm really inspired by this. You can just feel the intensity in this scene. This has a very good chance of placing in the art contest.

Madness Ascent Madness Ascent

Really Impressive.

The artwork is astounding. The way you have the characters set up is really cool. This is pure madness and real inspiration. I gave it my ten stars and I favorite it.

Kamikaye responds:

thx :D lol @ avatar.

Lady Gaga cover Lady Gaga cover

Spot On!

Somehow I knew you were going to do one of her. Even so, great artwork like always. Please keep making more!

King King

Just magnificent

I never seen a Strawberry look so scary cool like this one. The artistic style and everthing is top notch. Keep it up!

Faggot 1 Faggot 1

Uh-huh!

Where's faggot 0 and will there be a faggot 2?

What time is it? What time is it?

Art-tasmic!

I like the punchline. The artwork is your own yet all about Adventure Time. The background art is really in place and it's awesome. I wish I could draw like this. Also, it doesn't just make my Mondays but any other day it's on.

Energy! Energy!

Wowzas

Rainy, foggy, and mysterious are the kind of the things that get me. Really artistic and dramatic.

Clatform responds:

thanks yo.

Surrounded Surrounded

Ninjas, Everywhere! :O

That's awesome. I <3 Ninjas!

DannyP responds:

Everyone likes ninjas!

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

I'm feeling all sorts of whoa right now

This is the real meaning to madness. I <3 this!