Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

The Sly games are one of my most favorite video games ever. I think this animation is the only one I seen on Newgrounds about Sly Cooper and his gang so I'm glad to see another fan of the games. The animation is entertaining but I have to say though that the joke just dragged on and on. It should've been shorter or at least make a compilation of them. Also, I like how loose the animation is. It's not the most perfectly drawn animation I have seen but it still has that Sly Cooper feel to it which I like.

B B

Has more meaning than what people see

This is why we celebrate Clockday. Not so that users can spam the portal but because it is a day for the Underdogs; the users we usually don't recognize that are also unique. By accident StrawberryClock created a master piece. He also created a legacy here on Newgrounds.

We thank you StrawberryClock and what B has given us. Long live the true King of the Portal!

Final fantasy 7 in 3 min. Final fantasy 7 in 3 min.

Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game.

That was actually really accurate. Everything was spot on. I made EXPLOSION in my pants.

Boring Game Boring Game

Boring summary with boring ratings

Boring review about how boring it is. Boring.

belugerin responds:

Boring Response

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

I'm not an addict, I can stop at any time!

Very fun and addicting game. The artwork is really easy on the eyes and the music is relaxing. It's just like playing in a casino only difference is that in this game it's not real money(Thank god). I had a fun time playing it.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Eureka-A Gem of a Game

If this was made back in the day when Nintendo was all the rage this game would have been a saler. Challenging yet fun, kinda boring story yet hilarious. I've played through all the story modes including the Dr.Tary one and, in my opinion, was the best playthrough. I just got nostalgia'd.

@ndrea - Candy Dance @ndrea - Candy Dance

I had an eargasm**

Beat be boomin'. Needs to be in a lot more flashes. I have mad respect!

{Midnight} {Midnight}

Has Maximum Awesometude.

I love this beat. It sounds so dark and gritty yet fun and relaxing. Best of Newgrounds Audio.

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

Encore

This really got me into a trance. I liked how from midway from the beginning and the middle how it just kicked up the beat from better to best and at the ending where it just changes tempo; especially the end part, it made this set piece very dynamic. Audio Portal has a place in my heart now!

KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC

YOUSE GAWHT TAHLEENT

I have stared at a lot of things in my life time but this means something. Whatever that something is, it's a whole lot of it! MASTERFUL!!!

Rucklo responds:

TANZX MANG UR KEWL GLAD U LIEKD IT MANG!

Highway to Madness! Highway to Madness!

So much chaos in one scene

It's freaking awesome. Your artwork keeps getting better especially your Madness ones. I'm really inspired by this. You can just feel the intensity in this scene. This has a very good chance of placing in the art contest.

Madness Ascent Madness Ascent

Really Impressive.

The artwork is astounding. The way you have the characters set up is really cool. This is pure madness and real inspiration. I gave it my ten stars and I favorite it.

Kamikaye responds: